Friday, September 11, 2020

PURPLE ALERT AIR QUALITY: DON'T GO OUTSIDE AND BREATHE

 


No, that isn't fog, it is smoke.  Ugh.  The air quality was purple again and we were warned not to go outside.  My dog walker canceled because it was so hard to breathe outside.  Even inside it was hard to breathe sometimes.  I turned the heat off last night because I didn't want it to suck air from outside.  The news said don't take your pets outside because the air was dangerous for them to breathe. Since Lucky is still taking antibiotics for a upper respiratory infection from 2 months ago, I don't want her to get another so I am keeping her inside as much as possible.  She is not happy about it.

I made my second trip to the post office to get my mail.  There was none because I am still having it forwarded but in two weeks, that ends.  I am just getting practicing once a week.  I learned the door doesn't unlock right on time so I should not show up right at 7:30am.  I end up waiting in my car.  I think showing up 5 minutes later is a better idea.  I am still doing my whole procedure of taking everything off in the garage and putting my items like my keys in the UV machine to be zapped.  I feel it is better to be safe than sorry.  

I spoke to my foster social worker today to check in.  She said the nicest thing to me. She said I was her best foster case.  I was surprised since my foster situations have not ended in permanent placement.  It was nice to hear.  I need to work on my feelings of failure.  Something to work on during Covid-19.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!