Friday, September 18, 2020

SHANAH TOVAH

 Shanah Tovah Umetukah

I got my food delivery yesterday and today.  A bunch of food was not available for delivery.  This is why I usually get delivery during the middle of the week and not on the weekend.  I will have to do another delivery soon.  It was good to get some things I wanted like I got some little cucumbers and portobello mushrooms.  Just something different for a change.  I want to grill the portobello mushrooms but I may have to grill them inside since my propane tank ran out and my other tank is downstairs.  I was going to bring it upstairs but the air is going to be bad again and everything is covered with ash. 

I referred my friend's company and she gave me a $100 gift card.  I went right out and bought two things I have had my eye on.  A cover for my upstairs grill and a little fountain for my backyard.  I miss having bubbling water in my backyard since I filled in the pond.  Maybe this fountain will help me get my bubble sound while I lay on my hammock. We will see. If I ever get to be outside again with this smoke...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!