Thursday, September 24, 2020

DAY 4 NO WORK

 I may not have had "work" but I worked very hard tonight with my brother C.  We finished off my computer list.  It took a few more hours on the phone to fix the problems I have been having for months.  My desktop now has gibibytes of memory just by moving some files!  My security cameras now are set with the right video set up.  I have the newest Windows on all my computers.  I got rid of the annoying dropbox folders that a client put on my computer.  I am so happy right now.  All of my annoyances are fixed and it only cost me less than $150 and my brother's time.  

My brother and I get to hangout while we do all this stuff so I consider it sister/brother time also.  

Now I get to bother another brother to fix a light and another brother to fix my grill.  Then most of my annoyances will be gone and out of my hair.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!