Monday, September 7, 2020

LABOR DAY

 On Saturday I put my new hammock together.  I got to lay on it for a little while before the hot and smokey weather came along and made it impossible.  It has been impossibly hot here.  Over 100 degrees in the upstairs and because it is so smokey I can't open the windows.  I have never looked at the weather and seen "smokey" as the forecast.  

I did take some time out on Sunday and make some curry for dinner.  I made Creamy Coconut Chickpea Curry with Corn and Zucchini.  It was terrific!  Just what I needed on a hot day.

I like hot weather but it has been tough with all this smoke. My thoughts go out to those who are in such pain from these fires and fighting these fires.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!