Sunday, September 13, 2020

NOT A PRODUCTIVE DAY

 I fell asleep so early last night.  I was so tired.  I guess it was the workout.

I had an early video chat with my foster son and then a video chat with my Sunday Friends.  One of my friends just bought a place in Hawaii! I am sad but happy for them.  I now have a place to vacation in Hawaii. 

Then I fell asleep.  I must be pushing myself too hard.  I think this bad air is really causing people to have a hard time physically and mentally.  It is hard to have this lack of sun.  This is supposed to be our summer.  Also the air smells like burning tires.  I go out and in three breathes I start coughing.  They say we will be getting some wind and maybe rain soon.  Not soon enough.

I got an email from my Dr. saying I need to come in to his office to get a flu shot.  I am not happy about that but he doesn't want me to go to Walgreens to get it.  He thinks that will be worse.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!