Friday, March 1, 2019

PRE-PARTY PREP

Today is the pre-party preparation day.  I have a million things to do to get this house ready for guests.  Of course I am limited due to having one arm.  So no lifting or carrying anything heavy.

This afternoon I went to physical therapy for my shoulder.  I basically got yelled at without getting yelled at.  I haven't been doing the exercises because they hurt.  He said just do them less and fewer times but still do them.  I will.

I had to clean the house, the whole house.  The only thing I could not do was vacuum.  My friend A said she would do it for me.  I also had to food shop for all the drinks and a few snacks.  The rest of the food is being catered.  I decided I was not going to spend any time in the kitchen this party.

I need to have the house ready to decorate.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!