Thursday, February 28, 2019

UMBRELLA

PANIC!  I thought I lost my umbrella.  This is why I hate umbrellas as a principle.  You carry them around and it is so easy to leave them places.  Or you have to put the umbrella in a bag and then you have to carry a bag everywhere.  I really like a waterproof parka.  That way I don't need an umbrella, I just pull up my hood.

Back to the umbrella.  It was pouring and I had to leave to see a client.  I looked everywhere for my umbrella.  I know you are saying It is just an umbrella.  A few years ago I put on my Christmas list this crazy expensive umbrella from a museum that has a design on it from Keith Haring.  He is the artist that designs things like this:

This is a look at my umbrella.  I really like it and was sorry that I thought I lost it.  I searched everywhere.  I wracked my brain about where I could have left it.

I had to use another back up umbrella.

When I got home, I was pulling things out of my backpack and voila!  My umbrella was in the bottom of the bag.  Happiness!  Joy!  I didn't lose it.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!