Friday, March 15, 2019

TAXES TAXES TAXES

This morning I was at physical therapy at 7 am only to find out the therapist was out sick.  I had to be at the building across the street at 8:15 so now what?

I ended up going back home and doing some work.  Then I went back and got my tDap shot. 

I had to be home to meet with the Pest guy. He thinks a rodent got into my outside wall and died. Ew. He plugged up the hole and set another trap.

Then I began to work on my taxes. I have been working a few nights this past week but didn't get far. Usually I am super prepared. This year I basically did it all in one day. Luckily I am pretty organized so that helps. I meet with my tax preparer tomorrow morning. Of course my house is a mess and I have guests arriving at 12:30 tomorrow.  But my tax prep is done!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!