Saturday, March 16, 2019

DAY ONE WITH MY FRIENDS KID

I woke up this morning and my arm where I was given the Tdap shot was very painful.  The spot where the shot went in was swollen like a golf ball, it is hard, it is red, sore and stinging.  It felt like a beesting.  Just wearing a shirt hurt.  I felt tired and worn out.

But I had to get up and get going to meet with my tax preparer.  So, I got up and got myself together and drove to her house.  I met with her and she had the not so happy news I hear people all across the country are hearing.  Don't expect what you are used to in your tax return.  I was prepared.  I gave her my stuff and we talked a bit and I got back in the car and came home.

At 12:30 my friends kid, J, showed up.  He was spending the night again.  This time I was more prepared and had things planned to do.  We were going for a long walk to go to lunch for burgers.  Then we went to visit the library and pick up my DVDs.  Then to the supermarket to buy food for dinner.  Then home to play board games until we prepared dinner.  After dinner we watched Cinderella II and III.  Yes, there is a Cinderella III. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!