Tuesday, March 19, 2019

LUCKY IS NOT EATING

I am not sure what is wrong with Lucky.  She does not want to eat her food.  She got a little of Happi's food and now she doesn't want to eat her own food.  Happi's food is too expensive to feed to both dogs.  Lucky was fine with her food until that day. 

Now she won't even eat the cottage cheese that she loves.  I pulled out the baby food that she likes and she ate that down.  It is not good for her but I needed to give her something. She is also eating the snacks that the dog walker is giving her so I know it is not her stomach. 

I am worried it is her teeth.  Of course it would be her teeth now that I am leaving for vacation.  Every single time she has a toothache it is always just weeks before I am leaving for vacation and I can't take care of it until I get back.  I can't leave a dog sitter with this crazy dog who won't take medicine. 

I guess I need to take her in to the vet.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!