Wednesday, March 6, 2019

DAY OF DOCTORS

I started my day at Occupational Therapy for my wrist.  I was late because the bus didn't come.  It was raining and I stood there waiting but no luck.  I walked down to the connecting bus and then had to wait for that bus since now I missed the bus I was supposed to get.  I finally got to OT about 10 minutes late.  Since the appointment is only 30 minutes long that was a huge chunk of the appointment missed.

The OT told me the range of my wrist is almost back to normal (which still isn't good from my RA but normal for me) so that is really good news! I still have pain and I was given new exercises to do for the next week.

On the way home I stopped by the post office and picked up three boxes of birthday presents.  I got two exciting presents:

A bottle light from my sister-in-law and her family.  It is super cool and made by a friend of hers.

Vegan chocolate bars!  I think there are 6 or 8 of them.  My friend R knows me too well!  All sorts of yummy flavors.

I also bought myself bowls that match my china with some money from my mom.






Then in the afternoon I went to see the dermatologist.  This is a long overdue appointment.  I have had a rash under my nose for more than 6 months.  I also have this weird skin issue and two rough spots on my face.  I needed her to assess my face.

First the rough spots.  The one on my nose is pre-cancerous so she froze that off.  The one on my eye lid might be a wort.  Yuck!  She froze that one off.

Then she looked at my face and the rash.  It is Seborrheic Demeratitis and Contact Dermatitis.  Along with some Rosecea.  So basically my face is a mess.  That explains the redness and flaking and itching I have been having.  I now have a bunch of medicine and a process I have to follow to get rid of this. This makes me so happy.  I am tired of this rash and the rough spots.  I want my nice smooth complexion back again.

Until tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!