Wednesday, March 13, 2019

DINNER WITH THE BOYS

I went to occupational therapy this morning for my wrist. As usual the parafin was wonderful and warm but the ultrasound and scraping I could do without. I know it promotes healing but it hurts and leaves bruises. This time he put a strip on my arm along the tendon to give it support. We will see if it works.

My brother and his husband are in town and they took me to dinner as a birthday surprise. We went to my favorite vegan Mexican place. The food was great. Then we walked to an ice cream place and had a scoop. I had chocolate sorbet. It is SO fudgey.

My other brother and wife sent me a birthday box. It is a box of vegan goodies.

I am such a lucky girl.

Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!