Saturday, March 23, 2019

FRIENDS KID FOR THE WEEKEND AGAIN DAY 1

I had my friend's kid for the weekend again.  This time I warned him that we would not be doing "fun" things.  They would be fun but not in the classic sense.  It reminded me of when I was a kid and visited my dad and stepmom and we did errands and they tried to make them fun.  I did the same thing.  Today we went to the supermarket.  We needed food for dinner and breakfast because this weekend we were not going out to a restaurant.  We were going to cook.

At the supermarket we checked out all sorts of foods.  We walked around the store and checked everything out.  We made it fun.

Then we went home and walked the dogs and played a game.  We ended up having our first argument when I told him he could not watch a certain movie that I deemed inappropriate.  He did not like that and went into the guest room for 30 minutes.  He came out and we ate dinner.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!