Monday, March 25, 2019

HAPPI SHOTS

Today I took Happi to the vet to learn how to give her glucosamine-type shots. I was excited to do this if it meant she would be better.

Happi has been having issues with her back legs. Since she has three legs, it is much harder to walk when she is having issues with her back legs. It is hard to tell if the issue is her legs or hips. Either way her legs are splaying outward when she is on a slippery surface. My whole house is a slippery surface with hardwood floors and a type of recycled linoleum.

The vet said these shot would make it better. Well, Happi was so anxious at the office the tech could barely give her the shot. I took the medicine but I am not sure I will ever be able to get her calm enough to do the shot. The vet also gave me some pills that will work just not as well.

Hours later I noticed a change already. It was amazing. Her legs were standing up and down.  I'll see if there is a difference with the pills.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!