Wednesday, March 1, 2017

HORRIBLE TRAFFIC JAM

Today I was driving back from a clients office and I was cruising along and all of a sudden the traffic came to a sudden stop.  We inched along for about 10 blocks only to find out the entrance to the freeway was closed in both directions.  Ugh!

I followed the crowd like a lemur inching along for about 1/4 mile.  It took about 40 minutes.  Then I finally figured out how to get back on the freeway.

The whole time I was happy I had the top down on my convertible since it was one of the first sunny days in months.  It was a bit chilly but sunny.  I was worried that my GPS was in the trunk and I had no idea where I was.  I was hoping that if I followed the line of cars they would take me back to the freeway.  They did! 

It took me 1.5 hours to get home when it normally takes 40 minutes. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!