Tuesday, March 21, 2017

PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN PROBLEM FIXED

Today I went to see my gut doctor.  Everything is okay.  She is retiring in a few months so this is our goodbye.  She said that the current political situation was the impetus to her retiring at this time.  The mess with the healthcare situation and all the other crazy stuff going on the world.  She is retiring from being a physician seeing patients to be a physician activist.  Good for her!

I talked to her office about the mess about The-Insurance-Company-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named  changing my primary care doctor and the staff tried to fix it.  I got home and called The-Insurance-Company-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and miraculously my primary care physician's name was listed on their list of doctor's I can use.  I don't know what someone did but it worked.  Problem solved.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!