Monday, March 13, 2017

TAXES DONE NOW HEALTH INSURANCE

Don't you love when you finish your taxes?  It is something I dread doing every year and when it is done I feel like I deserve a night out.  A food delivery.  Something!  Now I have to clean up the mess.  All the stuff I dragged out to figure everything out. 

For months I have had pain in my elbow. My doctor says it is tennis elbow.  Now I have been having pain in my hips.  The pain is so severe that it wakes me out of a deep sleep.  It started on my left side and now it is on both sides.  Since I sleep on my side, it is quite painful to sleep.  I think it is time to call the doctor and see what is up.

Oh, I think I can call my doctor.  I got a letter from the insurance-company-who-can-not-be-named saying they changed my primary care doctor without my permission.  Ergh.  I guess tomorrow I need to call insurance-company-who-can-not-be-named and figure this out.  Now that Comcast is fixed I have a new battle to fight.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!