Tuesday, March 14, 2017

THE-INSURANCE-COMPANY-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED

I had to call The-Insurance-Company-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named today. I got a letter stating my primary care physician had been changed to another doctor. I wanted to know why. I found out that once again The-Insurance-Company-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is fighting with the medical group. This happened a few years ago and the contract negotiations went down to the wire. It stressed me out thinking I would have to change insurance companies mid-year or I would lose my doctor's. Now it is happening again.  I changed my primary care physician back to my doctor and crossed my fingers the negotiations would work themselves out.

I called my doctor about the pain in my hips. I have an appointment on Friday.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!