Wednesday, March 8, 2017

DAY WITHOUT A WOMAN

Today was International Women's Day.  It was also Day Without a Woman.  I participated.  I closed my consulting company for the day.  I went down to a protest/strike gathering.  It was energizing. 

It was also Lucky's birthday!  She is probably 8 or 9 years old.  She still acts like a puppy.  To celebrate we all went to the doctor's office.  Lucky needed her nails cut and her anal glands cleaned out.  She was in a much better mood after that.  I guess that would put me in a bad mood too.

Happy had her nails cut and her shots. 

Then the Comcast guy came. Visit #2.  He installed the part.  It didn't change the flickering picture.  We moved cable boxes around.  It didn't change the flickering picture.  I keep telling them it is the outside. They won't believe me. 

In the evening I had my neighborhood watch.  It was a smashing success.  We had a guest speaker and for about 2 hours there was a scare that he was not going to show up.  I had made this arrangement 1.5 months ago and I was a little angry that he was blowing us off.  But he showed up and was a great speaker. The group wants another meeting in a few months.

The day was so great.  I have other positive news but I want to keep that to myself right now.  More on it tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!