Tuesday, March 28, 2017

BATHROOM CLOSET ORGANIZED

I reorganized my bathroom closet.  Last week my handyman put a new shelf in the closet.  I decided that I wanted to put things on a different shelf.  Move the towels to another (more accessible) shelf.  Put all the medical supplies on one shelf and the non-medical stuff (bath stuff, soap, toothpaste, etc.) on another shelf.  I moved my sheets to another more accessible shelf.  I am really happy with the outcome.  Everything is more organized and accessible.

It will be easier to reach for the items I need more often.  I will no longer have to get up on my tippy toes to reach the sheets.  It is much easier for me when I am sore and swollen.

These things make me so happy.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!