Tuesday, December 29, 2015

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 120.  I can't believe it is day 120.  It seems like only yesterday that I started the Happiness Project.  Now that December is ending, the month of being a Social Butterfly is almost over, I feel that I have really done this task justice. 

On day 120, I think I need a check in to assess my level of happiness.  So far I have moved my office to a room that has more light and more space.  I have made a guest room that guests can stay in and last night I had my inaugural guest.  She said it was quite comfortable.  I hung pictures to make it my home.  Now I have become more social and spontaneous.  All of these things have made me much more happy.  More joyful.  People say I look happier.

This leads me into next month where the subject is all about Friends.  Keeping friends, making friends and spending time with friends.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!