Monday, December 14, 2015

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 105.  I found my ring!  I woke up and began obsessively going through all the places I went when I came home from dancing.  I pulled down the sheets I put away and nothing. Then I pulled down another set of sheets that were already put away and ding.  The ring fell on the floor.  I guess it slipped off and flew over onto the other pile of sheets.  I am not wearing it again until I can get it sized.  I don't want to lose it again.  The thought of losing the college ring that I have worn for 28 years was just devastating.  It is irreplaceable. 

The plumber came to snake my garage drain.  I want to make sure the drain drains when the big rains come.  I don't want my garage to flood.  He said the 3 years of drought put a lot of junk down the drain and now the rain is not going down very well.  He cleared it out and the water is moving well now.

I am almost done with my Christmas shopping.  I am done with my wrapping.  I have one gift left to buy and wrap.  Then off to the Post Office.  I did some last minute internet shopping for those tough to buy for folks. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!