Monday, December 7, 2015

DAY NINETY-SEVEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 97.  Today I was all set to go food shopping but I could not find a parking spot.  They have the tree place in the same parking lot as the supermarket and it was chaos.  I will food shop tomorrow.

Yesterday I started watching Star Wars.  I started from Episode 1 and I am making my way through all chapters.  Today I started Episode II.  It has been so long since I watched an of them.

Tonight I went to a concert.  I had a neighbor who is an international star.  He and his significant other moved away last year but they keep coming around to play a few concerts a year.  It was great to see them.  And especially their dog.  He was so happy to see me.  Puppy kisses all over my glasses.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!