Sunday, December 13, 2015

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 104. Today was one of those days I kind of wish I had stayed in bed.  First I could not find my credit card. I finally found it but it took a long time. When I cleaned up for the party it got put in a spot that was not its usual spot.

Then I decided to go two-stepping.  I took a beginner course. I think I did well. I also did a line dance class.   I am pretty good. It is hard to dance backward.

While I was there or when I got home I lost my ring. It was my college graduation ring. I really depressed about it. It may still be in my home.  I have retraced my steps but no luck. The dance hall said they will look for it.

Then I was preoccupied with my ring and I leaned down to plug something in and wacked my forehead on the windowsill.  It is time to go to bed!

Tomorrow will be a better day!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!