Saturday, December 26, 2015

DAY ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 117.  I survived Christmas!  Everyone was afraid I would not survive the holidays alone and look, I survived!  I had friends come over for Thanksgiving and went to someone's home for Christmas.  Did I tell you the person's home I went to introduced me as "an amazing person".  I looked around to see who he was talking about and he was talking about me!  That was very nice.  I keep telling people, all I need is great friends and I will be fine.  Now I have New Year's Eve to look forward to and my friends party.  They asked me to assist with door duties: tell folks where to put their coats, point out where to get a drink, pick up empty glasses, answer the door, etc.

I went to see Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 2 today and loved it.  I then came home and watched Hunger Games and Hunger Games: Catching Fire.  It was fun to watch the series all at once.  Tomorrow I will watch Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1.

I stopped by a friends home to drop off something and stayed for about 1/2 hour. It was nice to hangout for a bit.  I like being a person that stops by.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!