Tuesday, December 8, 2015

DAY NINETY-NINE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 99.  Today I decorated my home.  I had someone help me and it doesn't quite look like Christmas threw up in my home but it is close.  I want it to be Christmas, Christmas, Christmas.  I brought all my decorations up and went crazy.  Lights everywhere.  Shiny stuff everywhere.  Garland all over.  I got a little tree.  Since I am having a party I didn't want a huge tree.  I got a 5' tree (or at least that is what they said) and it is cute.  This is just a start and the tree is not lit or decorated yet. 



I found this cute light up thing that says JOY.  It is in my window all lit up.  I love the lights.

More decorations to come.

Here is a photo of my neighborhood garden all lit up.


The holidays are here.  Oh, I am on Star Wars III.  Revenge of the Sith. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!