Saturday, December 19, 2015

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 110.  Today was a total social butterfly day.  First my friend R came to visit. We hung out and then went out to a great restaurant.  She has exciting news I can't share yet. Then I went to a neighbors party and met some nice folks. One guy said I was a very helpful person. He was complaining that he was over weight and he had no activities that he liked. Turns out he has an iPhone 6 and it has the activity tracker like a fit bit.  He can use that to help lose weight. I have been thinking of attending a toastmasters meeting and he is interested too. We might go together.  He also two-steps.

Then I went to another party at a friends home. I met some neighbors I never met before. Everyone was so nice.

Overall I had a good day. Met some nice people. I got out and mad myself available.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!