Sunday, December 20, 2015

DAY ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 111.  Shhh. Today I went to buy Christmas presents for my babies. My pets Happi, Lucky, Sunny and the fish.  Yup, I'm a little nutty for my kids. Anyway, I bought a new dog bed at Ross. It was a Beautyrest dog bed. Yeah, like the mattress. I guess the mattress company has broken into the dog bed market. Isn't that funny?!  Since Happi has a bad back, she is going to love it.  Well, the dogs are probably going to fight over it, like they fight over everything.

Since you are wondering, I got a plastic plant for the fish tank. The old one keeps floating to the top.  I bought some popcorn snacks for the Sunny the bird. Pee spray and dental chews for the dogs.  Christmas will be so exciting for the pets!!   Now I done with my shopping.

I am watching a new series on Amazon Prime The Man In The High Castle.  I am fascinated. What if the USA lost WWII?  Germany occupies the East part of the country and Japan occupies the West.  I have been told this series is from a book.

I just love sitting and looking at a sparkling Christmas tree.   Today was a dreary, rainy day and I had the tree on while I watched TV.

A guy came up to me today and say hi, I met you last night. I had a good time at the party, did you?  Honestly I sort of remember him but I can't remember which party I met him at.  Is that bad?! I am really trying to follow my Happiness Project and be social.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!