Saturday, December 5, 2015

DAY NINETY-SIX OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 96.  I am feeling much better and I am done with the antibiotics.  I am still coughing when I talk.

Today I have my first holiday party to attend.  It is a neighborhood potluck.  I bought a vegan pecan pie.  I was too sick this week to make anything.  I don't think anyone wanted me to touch their food with this cough.

After the party I went shopping for dog food first so the dogs would not starve.  Then I went shopping for Christmas stuff.  I think Christmas threw up in my dining room.  I went crazy considering I have three bins of Christmas stuff downstairs.  I just want to really decorate this year.  Like Christmas threw up in my house.


Tuesday is decorating day.  I will deck out the house and hopefully have a tree to decorate by then also.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!