Wednesday, December 23, 2015

DAY ONE HUNDRED FOURTEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 114.  Today I bottled the Apricot Infused Brandy took that and some of the chocolate covered brandy soaked apricots that I made over to a few neighbors homes as Christmas presents. Some Christmas cheer.

I am not sure my Food Saver is working right. I only used it once and now it is not vacuuming and sealing. I am disappointed.

I think it is time to name the two fish left from the pond. They are inside in an aquarium and I bought them a present for Christmas but don't have a name to put on the tag. I was trying to think of a kitschy name like Kung and fu. Or pea and Nut. Or PB and J.  Or Lucy and Ethel. Or Ricky. I don't know if they are female or male. How about Clam and Chowder?  Clam Shell.   Right now Clam and Chowder are my front runners. Please any ideas are welcome.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!