Friday, December 25, 2015

DAY ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 116.  Christmas Day.  Merry Christmas!!  Opening presents.  Happi LOVES to open presents.  I can't put the presents under the tree because she will open them by herself.  Each time I picked up a present Happi ran over and wanted to rip it open.  She is so cute!  Poor Lucky ran and hid.  She is afraid of presents and all that wrapping paper.

I got some great presents.  A canvass bag with my girl Joy on it.   A DVD that I wanted about photography from National Geography.  A journal with a great saying on it.

Then I had to make the butternut squash and beet dish I was bringing to my Christmas party.  It turned out okay.

I was hesitant to attend the Christmas party.  A week ago I wanted to back out.  I was having anxiety about attending.  I forced myself to attend the party and it was fun.  There were a bunch of people there and a ton of food.  I brought my own since there was nothing I could eat (ham, turkey, cheesy potatoes, etc.)  What is up with green bean casserole?  Anyway, not a real green vegetable on the table.  One of my old neighbors was there so it was good to see him.

I came home and watched Arthur Christmas.  I talked to my family throughout the day.  It was a good day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!