Friday, August 8, 2014

FINALLY GOT DRAWERS FOR MY OFFICE

It only took three trips to the store and lots of time surfing the web to find some drawers that fit under my desk.  I have this pretty spectacular (and by that I mean huge) desk and because it has an under the counter sliding keyboard tray shelf, it makes it hard to put anything under it. Most drawer units measure 24 inches tall. The space under my desk is only 21 inches. I bought one unit that advertised that it was 15inches. When I got it home it was actually 25 inches.  Back it went. Today I found some drawers that are individual. I bought three and stacked them. They came to 20 inches. Just perfect. The cleaning and organizing of my office continues.

Tonight I made a stuffed pepper, black beans and steamed carrots. Such a pretty plate. The pepper was stuffed with brown rice, silken tofu, tomato juice, red wine vinegar, dried cranberries, almond slivers, ground ginger, and ground pepper.   It was tastier than I thought it would be. It was a recipe for 4peppers but I only made 1 to see how it tasted before I made a bunch.


Today I rode 11 miles in 1 hour on level 3 on the stationary bike.  That is 52 miles for the week.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. That's great work on the bike, Adrienne! How's your RA doing with the increased exercise? Are you noticing any difference?

    Glad you found drawers that worked for your desk. I'm particular about my working space, too. Caregiving my Mom at her home, I haven't had any working space I could call my own--there's a desk in her bedroom, and that's where I work--but we'll be moving in about a month, and have an extra room I can use as an office. YAY! I'm looking forward to it.

    Tasty-looking meal--and yes, beautiful. I love it when I can make dinner taste good and look pretty, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I have not noticed any increase in my RA. I keep my fingers crossed!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!