Friday, August 15, 2014

COMPUTER UPGRADE CONTINUES

Today was a day spent installing software. Making the printer work. I had some papers I needed to fax. Step one: the scanner needed to work. Can't find the install disk for the printer/scanner. I can use the Windows 7 pre installed version. It isn't what I am used to but it will do. Got it scanned as 5 different documents instead of one doc with five pages. Will make do. Step two: put it into Adobe so the person can open it. Install Acrobat. There goes another hour of my life I won't get back. Acrobat had problems. Activation keys, blah, blah.  Could not install. Step three: install web browser. This should be easy! Install Mozilla. Oops I forgot to save my bookmarks so I will have to make them all over again. Ergh. 

By this time it was time for me to go to my appointment. I guess I will finish up and send my fax tomorrow. This is why I hate having to wipe my computer clean.  Big thanks to my brother for his time and patience.

Rode 11.25 miles on the stationary bike today on level 3.  Making up for the 7 miles yesterday.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!