Tuesday, December 3, 2013

OH, MY TUMMY

At 1:20 am I was woken by a horrible pain in my tummy. I got nauseous and dizzy. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I had visions of a middle of the night emergency room visit and having to wake Brenda and tell her. Instead I got a heating pad and curled up. I slept for an hour at a time. Waking up constantly from the pain.

I am not sure if it is food poisoning or a stomach thing. I still feel out of it and pretty crappy. My doc (who I coincidentally saw today) sent me for a blood test and another stool sample. What fun!

Brenda ate the Thanksgiving pie for dinner so that will be the test to see if it was food poisoning. She ate it before I got back from the docs.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!