Monday, December 30, 2013

DID SOME PLUMBING

Today I attempted to fix my shower. For the last week and a half my shower head has been losing pressure and hot water. At first I thought it was a hot water heater problem but Brenda was saying when she took her shower the water was piping hot and had a strong flow. It took me a few days to figure out that Brenda and I use different shower heads. I use the regular head and Brenda uses the rain head. So on Saturday I used the rain head and sure enough the water flow was strong and hot.

So, the problem is the regular shower head. I figured out how to take it off (with a little assistance) and soaked it in vinegar. I read this cleans it out. I am not sure it did anything but the little screen inside had some gook in it and that got cleaned out. I tested it and it seemed to flow better but not like it used to. A plumber will have to be called. But I got the head off and back on again.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!