Sunday, December 29, 2013

THE WORLD IS TWIRLING

For about two weeks every morning when I wake up, I am dizzy. I mean like I stand up and if I don't hold onto the wall I will fall over kind of dizzy. Then if I get back in bed and I roll over, I head a head rush when I move my head.  It is quite disconcerting. Especially when I wake up in the middle of the night and I forget. Suddenly I am falling over when I try to stand up.

I did what the experts say not to do; I searched the internet. The internet says I could have a heart problem, a sinus problem, an inner ear infection, or low blood pressure. I doubt it is a heart problem or low blood pressure. 

I guess this means I need to call my doctor. I had this before but I can't remember what I did about it.  I thought it would get better but it doesn't seem to be.  This weird thing is so bizarre and makes me crazy! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!