Sunday, December 22, 2013

LAST MINUTE SHOPPING AND LUNCH

Today we went to the mall to do a little last minute shopping. It wasn't as crowded as we expected. Target was giving 10% off due to the credit card number thefts. 

After shopping we decided to go out for lunch. There is this Dim Sum place near us that Brenda has gone to a number of times with a friend. I told her we would go today. Dim Sum is not great for vegetarians and is awful for vegans. I had a veg rice roll. Eh, it was okay. The rice wrap was rather pasty. Then I had veg chow mein. It was sort of greasy. Then I had a veg bun. It was very bun-ny.  Overall I was unimpressed I don't think it was a good veg meal. I kinda felt a bit nauseous at the end if the meal.

Tonight we went to a holiday party. It was good to see some friends. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!