Tuesday, December 17, 2013

CHRISTMAS DECISIONS

The rush of the holidays is in full swing.  I was crazy before our party but now that it is over I am much more calm.  Usually I am crazy up until I get the packages sent back East.  That is my only goal each year.  Get those packages in the mail in time for Christmas morning.  I have become an expert in USPS.com and getting those packages sent on time.

Unfortunately this year I sent my brother's package to the wrong place.  You see my family split up and go to certain locations.  I sent my brother's package to the wrong brother's house.  I sent his partner's package to the right place.

It sure would be easier if my family all stayed in one place or always went to the same place. 

The next decision is whether we get a Christmas tree or not.  I was gung ho on getting a tree last week but could not because of the party.  I could not fit a tree and 30 people in my house.  So no tree.  But now that the party is over, I have to decide whether I want to get a tree now.  I usually love a tree, the lights and smell.  But I decorated so much this year I feel decorated out.  Maybe a small tree.  I saw some small trees at Lowes a few weeks ago.  Maybe Friday I will go by and see if there are any left.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!