Sunday, December 8, 2013

OH, MY ACHING FEET

I won't sugar coat it. My feet are killing me. I guess it is plantar faciatis. All I know us that I am walking like I am 100 years old. Like my feet are on fire. Like I am walking on fire.

I need to keep my feet up and try to stay off them which is hard this time of year.  Parties, shopping, cooking...

Today was my second Christmas party of the season. I had to bring something to eat to the potluck. I brought mushrooms stuffed with cashew spinach pesto; a vegan (and raw) recipe.  I was not thrilled with them because I don't always like pesto but the folks went wild for them. I brought 24 mushroom caps and 22 were eaten. There were less then 30 people in attendance. 



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!