Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Feeling Better?

I am feeling a bit better this afternoon.  I had a rough morning.  You know you are looking rough when your partner says "what is that noise?" and it is you walking.  Or trying to walk.  I did have to take a nap this afternoon but when I got up I was feeling better.  I didn't fall asleep at 9:30pm as I have been for the last few nights. 

I want to feel better because we have some events coming up.  A concert, a play, street fair, party.  I swear we can go months with nothing to do and then BOOM! everything happens at once.

I think this flare has been exasperated by the amount of work I am doing.  I have been going 100% for a more than a week now due to a crisis with one of my clients.  The money is going to be great but I am REALLY over it.  I want it to be over.  Someone said to me "These crisis' get the blood flowing."  He must have a really boring job.  I don't need work crisis' to get my blood flowing!  I have a enough going on in my life, thank you.  I wanted to say have a mammogram that comes back with a spot that needs a biopsy, that will get your blood flowing!  Have a chronic disease and you will wish for boring! 

I have hope that this good feeling continues!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!