Sunday, October 20, 2013

ANOTHER DAY OF REST

Today was a day of rest.  I watched a couple of movies (Calendar Girls and Men In Black 3), dyed my hair, took a nap, ran to the store to get some food, and made some soup.  Okay, that doesn't sound like I rested much.  But I did.

Last night we watched two movies.  The Odd Life of Timothy Green.  It was an odd movie but what do you expect from a movie called the Odd Life... It is about a small boy who appears to a family with leaves on his legs.  They are so desperate for a child they don't really question the leaves. Now would you question a child that showed up at your home in the middle of the night with leaves growing on his legs?  I think you would.


Then we watched Olympus Has Fallen.  It was an action thriller about a takeover of the White House.  Lots of guns and killing.  I sure hope the response time of our actual military is faster than it was in this movie.  It was an entertaining movie and kept me awake.  Brenda fell asleep.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!