Sunday, October 13, 2013

PASTA AND QUINOA

It is Sunday so I must be cooking!  Today I decided to cook a pasta dish and a quinoa dish.


The pasta dish was  Roasted Tomato Spaghetti + Crispy Chickpeas + Dill.  It was easy to make but it took awhile because it took three hours to roast the tomatoes. I used whole wheat pasta in this dish. 


Then I made Quinoa With Brussels Sprouts And Pomegranate.  Now this is Super Good! Even Brenda ate a bunch of it. It has brussel sprouts, walnuts and pomegranate. Really easy to make. Taking out the pomegranate seeds was the hardest part. I used the underwater method.   

There is enough of both dishes to last for a few days of leftovers. 

Until tomorrow...


1 comment:

  1. Looks good! Will give those recipes a try!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!