Thursday, October 24, 2013

POSTURE

I have been focusing very hard on my posture. Some of my neck problems are due to my horrible posture. I attribute my slouching to having short friends when I was young and very tall. I was 5'9" very young. Always in the back row in photos in school.  Even now people don't believe I am that tall because I slouch so badly.

I have also been focusing on sitting up straight and working at my desk. Usually when I work at home I work slouched on the couch. My office could be an episode of one of those hoarder office clutter shows where they bring in a clutter expert and an expert organizer.  I just have so much paper; everywhere.  Then I have a desk I don't like.  I have a chair I love. Not a desk chair but a big soft cushy chair that is covered with crap. Then there are my many brief cases/bags for different clients on the floor. Magazines in a rack. Two dog cages for the pups. Just tons of stuff.  Oh and the room is dark if there is no sun so I need to get some sort of lamp.

I have been working on my posture. I think it is helping my neck.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!