Tuesday, October 15, 2013

RUDENESS

Okay, why are people so rude? Have manners and good sense gone out the window?

Tonight Brenda and I went to a function and the way to exit is to go down a permanent fire escape stairway. The stairs are metal and you have to be really careful, especially in the rain. Tonight it was not raining but still you want to be careful.  Everyone exits and I am following Brenda on this scarey staircase and some jerky guy cuts me off and cuts in front of me.  Now I would not have Brenda in front of me while I go down these stairs. The nice lady behind me saw that I was wondering what to do because Brenda didn't know that the jerky guy cut inbetween us. The nice lady held other people back until the jerky guy continued down the stairs. Now I was behind Brenda again. I could hold onto Brenda while I negotiate those stairs. 

We made it down in one piece. All us well!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for the awareness and thoughtfulness of others -- like that nice lady. Glad you safely made it down those stairs!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!