Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I GOTTA FEVER

I have a fever. It is in the 90s here and I am wearing long pants and a long sleeved fleece. I woke up this morning with a temperature. It rose as the day progressed.  Once it hit 100 degrees I called the doc. Of course my primary is out at a thing. Luckily his sub knows me well. She called me in and checked me out. We are being conservative and put me on a Z-PAC to knock whatever it is out if me.


Is it a sinus infection? Is it the beginnings of something else since I was exposed to pneumonia? Or as the doc put it "Typhoid Mary".  No matter what, Brenda spent the afternoon wiping down the house with disinfectant. I am downing fluids. 

I am sure I will feel better tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!