Friday, April 7, 2023

NEUROLOGIST CALL BACK

After a day of getting little things done, I received a phone call from a neurologist's office at the end of the day. I am so happy that I will get to see a doctor next week. 

I have been trying to get through to two different neurology offices simultaneously. I figure whichever office returned my call, will be honored with my presence. 

No word on the rest of the tests. 

Oh, I played darts today while I waited for my laundry. I had so much fun. I need lots of practice but I am already looking so much better. 🎯

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey you know darts are old school. New school? Axes. Now that is some serious aggression release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I lived on a farm, it would be axes. I would love to go to an axe throwing bar. I am not sure my wrists are strong enough, though.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!