Wednesday, April 5, 2023

DAY THREE OF MOLD CLEANING

 I finally got some sleep. Once I fell asleep I was out like a light. The heating pad worked on my abdomen too. I feel so much better. 

I got the blood test back and everything looks normal. I am still waiting on the urine test. 

The mold guys showed up and took down some of the plastic so I can now go downstairs. Lucky and I can go in the backyard again. That makes me so happy. I had them leave up the plastic zipper doors protecting my bedroom and the stairs to the rest of the house. It will keep any dust contained to the area.  The contractor is supposed to come on Saturday to give me quote to fix it. 

The mold people missed a spot and will have to come back to get it. 

I can't believe how much less stressed I feel now that there are not a bunch of people running in and out of the house all day long. I have not been able to get any work done with all the interruptions. I am just so distracted and disheveled. 

I have been juggling so many things these last few weeks: house deconstruction/construction, health issues, taxes (ugh), foster kid, work, dog. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I know it has been a long road, but you know, in 5 years, it will seem,,, like a long time :) I am glad you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am going on about it and in the scheme of things it is a drop in the bucket of life. Just right now, it seems so big and disruptive.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!