Monday, April 10, 2023

EASTER MONDAY

 I had my final physical therapy appointment for my Achilles tendon today. I spoke to my physical therapist about my new physical therapy order for my torn rotator cuff. He said he "loves" working on shoulders so he will continue being my therapist for my shoulder injury. It makes it easier because he already knows me and we work well together. I start next week. 

I heard from the vet about Lucky. She is doing really well and is in good health.  All her blood and urine came back good. The only item that was something to worry about was her blood pressure. She had this once before. Last time we went back and they took her blood pressure outside and she was fine. She gets too worked up waiting for the appointment. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. You know one auto inflammatory condition that impacts the iAchilles tendon is Anklosing Spondylitis. It can mimic RA. When someone has RA and achilles tendon issues it has been known to be AS.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!