Thursday, April 13, 2023

BOOK LIBRARY

 My neighbor decided to make a nice treat for the neighborhood. Another neighbor has a piece of land that is vacant. This neighbor has taken it on as a project and made it a nice little garden with solar lights and native plants. Today I saw two 4x4 pieces of wood when I walked Lucky in the morning. Then when I walked Lucky in the evening, I saw a whole different thing. 

On top of the 4x4s there was now a little house with glass doors. The fence had a square cut out and the little house was sticking through it. The little house was painted the same color as the owner of the property's house. Inside the doors there were shelves that were papered with book pages. Can you guess what it is?? 

It is a book library! Some books were put inside. It is such a nice addition to the neighborhood especially since our block is a through fare for walkers, skateboarders, and bikers. 

I will go through my books and add some of my own to give away. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. We have these here in Indiana and they keep sprouting up. I love that. However sure enough as one might expect a small number have been overrun with illegal business. I am told this happens somewhat in our local libraries as well. Sad i am afraid

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!