Tuesday, April 18, 2023

CALLED THE INSURANCE COMPANY

I called the insurance company and told them I wanted a reassessment or appeal on my claim for the weather damage on my home. It took many hours but I got a call back telling me that someone would be contacting me to set up a visit to look at the damage now that the wall is demo'd. Hopefully this gets me a different result. 

I called and made my appointment for my brain MRI. The wait is 13 days. But at least I have a date now. I do better when I have a date to focus on. When things are open ended that is when I have a harder time. I've always said I can do anything as long as there is a conclusion or finish. 

My concierge doctor checked in on me today. She just wanted to know if things were moving along with the neurologist. It is so great having someone pay attention to my health. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you appealed. Appeals cost nothing and believe it or not sometimes they work. Like with health claims appeal until the bitter end. Then when all hope is lost, appeal again.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!